Dine And Discover NSW
The NSW Governments ‘Dine & Discover’ vouchers have launched and are designed to support local dining, arts and tourism businesses, as well as encourage the community to get out and about.
Your Club is registered for this scheme so you can redeem your vouchers here.
How it Works
You will receive Four (4) $25 Dine & Discover vouchers.
Two (2) of the $25 vouchers can be used for eating in the Clubs restaurants and cafés, this will include; Firestone Kitchen, Aunty Eight’s Vietnamese, Café 240 and TwoTwoOneTwo Café.
These vouchers are valid for use Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
The other Two (2) $25 vouchers are for entertainment, this will include live music shows and special events held at the Club.
These vouchers are valid for use 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
The Fine Print
- Only one (1) voucher can be used each day by an individual. However, you can combine vouchers towards the same purchase. For example; a couple could combine two (2) $25 vouchers to pay for their dining purchase of $50.
- Please note that change cannot be given on vouchers, so any funds not used in their entirety will be forfeited.
- Vouchers can be redeemed in both digital via the Service NSW app and printed forms. Both are valid.
- The vouchers can only be redeemed in Club. Redemption is not available online or via kiosks.
- Your Dine & Discover vouchers cannot be used on the following; Takeaway Meals, Alcohol, Tobacco, Gambling, Retail, Accommodation and Online Orders.
For more information on using your NSW Dine and Discover vouchers CLICK HERE